Alumni, current students, and program faculty are eligible to join as voting members. Program partners, friends, and regional conservation/environmental organizations are welcome and encouraged to join as non-voting members. Annual membership dues are $25 for individuals or $40 for organizations.
What your membership supports:
- Exclusive access to our regularly updated alumni and member database and contact information.
- A local Alumni Association annual gathering, and support for alumni gatherings elsewhere in the U.S.
- Workshops, field trips, and professional development opportunities.
- Branding, advertising, and promotion of the FNEP Program.
- Scholarships for FNEP students to attend conferences and professional opportunities.
- EcoBlog, Field Notes magazine, and other online and print publications.
- First access to RFPs and consulting opportunities declined by FNEP program.
- Networking to connect partner organizations with alumni expertise.
Pay online through our secure checkout below, or send checks to FNEP Alumni Assoc, Jeffords Hall, 63 Carrigan Drive, Burlington VT 05405. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All annual memberships purchased in 2017 will extend through December 2018.
The Field Naturalist and Ecological Planning Alumni Association can only provide programs, student support, and alumni opportunities thanks to the generous contributions of our members and friends. Thank you for considering a donation to our organization!