Alumni, current students, and program faculty are eligible to join as voting members. Program partners, friends, and regional conservation/environmental organizations are welcome and encouraged to join as non-voting members. Annual membership dues are $25 for individuals or $40 for organizations.
Note: All active memberships purchased between 2017 and May 2019 will expire at the end of 2019. All annual memberships purchased or renewed after June 2019, will be active through the 2020 calendar year.
What your membership supports:
- Exclusive access to our regularly updated alumni and member database and contact information.
- A local Alumni Association annual gathering, and support for alumni gatherings elsewhere in the U.S.
- Workshops, field trips, and professional development opportunities.
- Branding, advertising, and promotion of the FNEP Program.
- Enhancement of current student experience via conference scholarships, field equipment, professional opportunities, etc.
- EcoBlog, Field Notes magazine, and other online and print publications.
- First access to RFPs and consulting opportunities declined by FNEP program.
- Networking to connect partner organizations with alumni expertise.
Purchase or Renew My Membership
Please purchase your $25/$40 membership using our online secure checkout below.
Please consider increasing your impact by becoming a member at a higher level of financial support. To give beyond $25 (individuals) / $40 (organizations), please use the “donate” link below. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Make a Tax-deductible Donation
The Field Naturalist and Ecological Planning Alumni Association can only provide programs, student support, and alumni opportunities thanks to the generous contributions of our members and friends. Thank you for considering a donation to our organization!