Alumni, current students, and program faculty are eligible to join as voting members. Program partners, friends, and regional conservation or environmental organizations are welcome and encouraged to join as non-voting members.
You’ll find that there are several membership levels to choose from. The membership benefits are the same regardless of level, but becoming a member at a higher level provides greatly expanded support for our students and alumni. Please consider becoming a member at a higher level if you have the means to do so. If the FNEP program has been good to you over the years, then this is a great way to give back!
What your membership supports in 2023:
Direct Student Support
- Fund current students to attend conferences.
- Purchase field equipment for current and future students.
- Provide travel scholarships for current students pursuing projects outside of New England.
- Offer stipends for guest speakers, field trips, and other professional development opportunities.
Direct Alumni Support
- Extend small research grants to support alumni in pursuit of intellectual passions.
- Support registration fees for annual FNEP Symposium and other conferences.
For current students and alumni
- Cover small expenses that promote the work of FNEPs, such as publication submission fees and application fees.
- Support guest lectures, workshops, and field walk programs, open to both students and alumni.
General Operating Budget
- Fund an annual FNEP Symposium, including facilities rentals and the keynote speaker.
- Maintain our database, website, and associated software.
- Sustain the annual publication of Field Notes, the FNEP magazine.
- Produce branded FNEP promotional materials, such as hats, pins, and posters.
What else comes with a membership?
- Exclusive access to our regularly updated alumni and member database and contact information.
- First access to RFPs and consulting opportunities declined by FNEP program.
- Networking to connect partner organizations with alumni expertise.
Purchase or Renew My Membership
Please select a membership level:
Make an Additional Tax-deductible Donation
The Field Naturalist & Ecological Planning Alumni Association can only provide programs, student support, and alumni opportunities thanks to the generous contributions of our members and friends. Please consider increasing your impact by giving a donation in addition to your membership dues. Thank you for considering a donation to our organization!