Welcome to the Field Naturalist & Ecological Planning Alumni Association website.
To confront modern environmental challenges by building an effective alliance of conservation problem solvers while supporting the UVM Field Naturalist & Ecological Planning Program.
A collaboration of alumni and partners working to build the relationships, skills, and ideas necessary for tackling the big environmental issues of our time. A rich and active network that connects members with opportunities and matches partner needs with professional and/or student resources. A community that supports the rigorous, relevant education and training of Field Naturalists and Ecological Planners at the University of Vermont.
- Cultivate professional networks among program alumni, collaborators, conservation organizations, and current students at local, national, and international scales.
- Support the FNEP Program and students by providing scholarships and professional/academic opportunities.
- Promote conservation, field ecology, and community education.
- Provide professional and student resources for project sponsors and other organizations related to conservation planning, natural history, education, and communication.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Sean Beckett | Chair | Cohort AG
- Tate Bushell | Alumni Representative | Cohort AA
- Grace Glynn | Alumni Representative | Cohort AJ
- Laura Hatmaker | Alumni Representative | Cohort AK
- Walter Poleman | Faculty Representative | Cohort K
- Dylan O’Leary | Student Representative | Cohort AL
- Lauren Sopher | Alumni Representative | Cohort AI
- Deane Wang | Faculty Emeritus Representative
Contact us at: FNEPAlumniAssociation@gmail.com